June 7, 2010

This is the look I did to visit my baby sister. You all know I love the combination of blue and purple and can never have enough. I don't think I've done these exact same shades together before though. I took my time with this look and liked the end result and resisted the urge to pair the eyes with bright pink lipstick as my instinct was telling me to do, haha!

How was everyone's Monday? It's still sorta cool here so I was happy to be in the office all day. The FIFA World Cup is starting soon so I'm pumped for that. I'm pretty girlie in everyway and not a fan of sport in general but I do have a soft spot for soccer (only watching it though). Oh, here's a pic of me wearing the t-shirt of the team I support: ITALY! Anyone else into soccer?
me
I also like Argentina and Spain and in the end I just want to watch some good games. I'll be delighted if the African teams do well too.

Here's the look I wanted to share, let me know what you think.

Face
Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF30
Annabelle Mineralize Foundation - Barely Beige
Pleasantly mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for above crease
Blue Peep f/l - base for lid and lower lashline
MUFE #9 - above crease
MUFE #92 - crease
Freshwater e/s - mid lid
Naked Ebony stack - dark blue shade in inner and outer lid
Graphology e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Naked Ivory stack - light blue shade in tearduct
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Naked l/l
YSL Nude Beige #1 l/s
Clear gloss

1-6/10

2-6/10

One with flash to show the colours more vibrantly!
4-6/10

8 Responses to "Fave Combination - Blue and Purple"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I like how you blended out the blue with the purple. it's nice

    http://makeupbkyim-porter.com/blog

  2. Unknown Says:

    Very pretty...I'll join in and say this is my fave combo on you too :)

  3. Unknown Says:

    Pretty colors! you look great :-)

  4. Obsessed.Makup.Addict Says:

    I LOVE FUTBALL!! I'm a Portugal/Spain though....so we might have some friendly beef when the games start!

  5. prettyaspeaches Says:

    I think the exact words out of my mouth were " whoa dude, that's gorgeous!" Amazing job!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, I guess it's always better when I take my time. Hence why my weekend looks are more creative.

    Obsessed Makeup addict - I like Spain too, It's Italy, then Argentina, then Spain for me :)

  7. Unknown Says:

    Beautiful! This is my favorite combo also!

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Jacqueline <3

Post a Comment